Free workshop that will guide you and help you make the right career choice.
About The Host :
Sanjeev is certified CIO from USA. He is PMP & PMI-ACP certified professional. He has successfully managed large scale, multi-cultural projects. His areas of expertise in IT projects such as ERP implementation, product development, integration & IT modernisation. His passion is to excel in project management leveraging leadership and strategic skills.
Sanjeev is also India’s first EQ Fellow. He is one amongst handful of experts in Emotional Intelligence around the globe. He is certified coach, master trainer & EQ Assessor. He is also holding multiple certificates from international bodies such as CIE(USA), PMP ( USA), ITIL(UK).
He was former CIO & board member with Godrej group company. He also worked with Accenture UK, Capgemini UK, TCS & Mahindra’s.
Sanjeev is won many awards & accolades in the areas of leadership, innovation & best run organization to name few-Leadership, SAP ACE, CIO100, CISO.
Sanjeev’s clientele include large cap IT, Auto, Pharma, Telecom, Aviation, FMCG companies. Sanjeev’s infectious enthusiasm, strong professional ethic, ability to collaborate, build trust enables value creation at organizational & personal front.
Education- BE, MBA, CIE ( USA)
Certification- EQ Fellow, CIE, PMP,PMI-ACP, ITIL
1. Is a Project Management career right for me?
2. Where do I start?
3. Changing business scenario and the role of Project Manager
4. What competencies do I need to have?
5. PM career path in IT & non IT
6. How to fast track your career?
7. New trends, best practices and expectations from PM
8. Do I need to have PM Certifications?
9. Which certifications are right for me?
10. Future of Project Management
- If you need help to decide whether Project Management is the right career move for you?
- If you are worried about the future of Project Manager in the job market?
- If you are looking for a role that will fast track your career into a leadership position?
- If you are from IT or non IT fields and keen to switch to a Project Management role?
- If you are already working as project manager with limited success and want to enhance your career?
…then you will love this FREE Project Management seminar from Skillcert
Shivakumar Srinivas Reddy
Deepak Arvin Andrade
I passed my CBAP on the very first attempt and could not have done without the help of SkillCert Consultancy. I am really thankful to Skillcert consultancy for their continual support and I wish them a great success for their all future endeavors.
I really appriciate your help and thank you for your constant support. I studied entirely from lms and found it really helpful. Passed CCBA exam. Thanks for all the guidance.