PMP® Exam Quick reference guide brings you a six-page key learning summary which is highly processes, crisp, leveraging a scientific visual memory technique.
If you are aiming to pass PMP® in first attempt, you can’t get way without this resource. Easy to read, grasp and memorize your learning. Easy revisions in 30 minutes. You can do revisions 5 times than your own notes or A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide- Sixth Edition)
Get hold of key learning using Scientific, proven learning resource.
- Reading 700-page PMBOK® Guide would be time consuming
- Revisions before exam would be time consuming hence the need for Quick reference guide
- Phases and Process Inter dependencies becomes complicated leads to errors in exam
- Key Project management terminologies, Techniques, Organisational theories can be confusing and difficult to recollect
- Key learning from 700 pager PMBOK® Guide summarized in a most meaningful way in 6 – page quick reference guide.
- Essential learning and information represented in a efficient way to memories for quicker revisions before exam
- Scientific visual mapping is used so that information can be recollected during PMP® exam
- Covers all five Phase, 49 processes and associated Inputs, Tools n Techniques & Outputs
- Schematic representation for conceptual explanation
- Exam Tips for assured Exam success
Note : Post order Quick reference guide will be couriered to you in three working days.
Shivakumar Srinivas Reddy
Deepak Arvin Andrade
I passed my CBAP on the very first attempt and could not have done without the help of SkillCert Consultancy. I am really thankful to Skillcert consultancy for their continual support and I wish them a great success for their all future endeavors.
I really appriciate your help and thank you for your constant support. I studied entirely from lms and found it really helpful. Passed CCBA exam. Thanks for all the guidance.