PMP® EXAMINATION PREPARATION ONLINE COURSE
Get the international professional certification edge and be part of an international professional group. Begin your journey to become a certified PMP® professional. Skillcert offers the best in class PMP® training in various mode online, live virtual classes, blended classroom session and corporate classroom sessions.
PMP CERTIFICATION PREPARATION ONLINE COURSE
PMP® – Project Management Professional Certification is a globally recognized certification certifies your knowledge and competencies in Project Management. This global certification is the most sought-after certification in project management and stands testimony of our professional excellence.
The SkillCert PMP® program is designed to impart the required foundations and skills to pass the examination with confidence. The training draws from real life examples from multiple industries to provide a holistic view of project management practice in real life.
The whole PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition concepts are explained in simple terms with lots of chapter end questions.
This program is best suited for those working as project managers, line managers , PMO office,Team leads ,Business analysts, those with good domain expertise in any industry.This program is ideal for those who are involved in large organizational transformation/change management projects and initiatives.
The course is developed as per the PMBOK® Guide-Sixth Edition syllabus.
Pass the PMP® examinations with confidence
Practice real life case studies using templates and learn from practitioners.
Get recognized as part of an International elite professional body and increase your stature among peers and work groups.
Apply the learning to your work situations and improve efficiency, productivity and quality.
- The course covers the entire areas of PMBOK® Guide-Sixth Edition
- Five phases of project i.e. Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring & control and Closing
- 10 knowledge areas such as Integration, Scope, Schedule, Cost, Quality, Resource,Communication, Risk, Procurement, Stakeholder Management.
- 49 project management processes with inputs and outputs
- 100 project management techniques application to project management processes
- Underlying best practices for project management
- 35 PDU’s from PMI®
- More than 10 hours interactive video session.
- Course designed based on competency framework of project management
- Application support
- Access to high quality learner management system
- 90 Days course access
- Practice using real life templates
- Interact with our expert trainers
- Content designed by former CIO with team of certified PMP’s having decades of large scale project management experience
- About PMI® and PMP® exam
- Exam-Taking Tips
- Course Overview
- Process Chart
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT FRAMEWORK
- What is a project?
- Project Stakeholders
- Organizational Structure
- Product Life Cycle, Project Life Cycle, Project Management Life Cycle
- PROJECT INTEGRATION MANAGEMENT
- Overview of Project Integration
- Develop Project Charter
- Develop Project Management Plan
- Direct and Manage Project Work
- Monitor and Control Project Work
- Perform Integrated Change Control
- Close Project or Phase
- PROJECT SCOPE MANAGEMENT
- Overview of Project Scope Management
- Plan Scope Management
- Collect Requirements
- Define Scope
- Create WBS
- Validate Scope
- Control Scope
- PROJECT SCHEDULE MANAGEMENT
- Overview of Project Schedule Management
- Plan Schedule Management
- Define Activities
- Sequence Activities
- Estimate Activity Resources
- Estimating Activity Durations
- Develop Schedule
- Control Schedule
- PROJECT COST MANAGEMENT
- Overview of Project Cost Management
- Plan Cost Management
- Estimate Costs
- Determine Budget
- Control Costs
- PROJECT QUALITY MANAGEMENT
- Overview of Project Quality Management
- Plan Quality Management
- Perform Quality Assurance
- Control Quality
- PROJECT RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- Overview of Project Human Resource Management
- Plan HR Management
- Acquire Project Team
- Develop Project Team
- Manage Project Team
- PROJECT COMMUNICATION MANAGEMENT
- Overview of Project Communication Management
- Plan Communications Management
- Manage Communications
- Control Communications
- PROJECT RIKS MANAGEMENT
- Overview of Project Risk Management
- Plan Risk Management
- Identify Risks
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Plan Risk Responses
- Control Risks
- PROJECT PROCUREMENT MANAGEMENT
- Overview of Project Procurement Management
- Plan Procurement Management
- Conduct Procurements
- Control Procurements
- Close Procurements
- PROJECT STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT
- Overview of Project Stakeholder Management
- Identify Stakeholders
- Plan Stakeholder Management
- Manage Stakeholder Engagement
- Control Stakeholder Engagement
- PMI CODE OF CODUCT
- Professional Responsibility
- REVIEW & MOCK Test
- Structured Concentrated Review of all Chapters
- Final Test Questions
- End of Course Questions/Next Steps
SKILLCERT ONLINE ADVANTAGE
Our online training are designed to provide the best learning experience with presentation lectures, real life examples, and chapter end questions . We also provide a limited interaction with our students on the online version where you can send your queries by email and the trainer will answer your queries.
Our online programs are designed to complement the classroom sessions. Our online and classroom interaction sessions deliver better learning experience.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE PROGRAM
1) Learn on your at your own pace.
2) Learn from your home or office. Don’t take hit on your timings as your time commitments do not allow you to spare time and unable to travel.
3) Cost effective option. Any time upgrade to LVC or Classroom is possible.
4) Get your queries clarified.
5) Full course coverage
Any time anywhere online learning. In case you have any questions or query please send an email to email@example.com we will get back to you as soon as possible.
You can upgrade to our live virtual classes or full classroom sessions within 3 months of your enrolment by paying the difference.
What you get from the Skillcert online classes?
a) Presentations with voice and Video.
b) Get 35 PDU
c) Any time enrolment.
d) Real life examples
e) Chapter end questions
f) Web resources
g) Full coverage of the PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition Topics
Highlights of the program
1) Learn on your at our own pace.
2) Learn from your home or office. Your time commitments do not allow you to spare time and unable to travel.
3) Cost effective option
4) Get your queries clarified.
5) Full course coverage
Project Manager, Team Lead, Business Analyst, Consultant, Software professionals, Project Planners, Delivery Leader/Manager, Project Director, Manager/Head Information Technology, Program Manager, Engineers, Research & Development professionals, PMP trained professional who have not yet cleared certification, PMP® Certification Examination Applicants
Limited offline support for coaching and query resolution.
PMP®, PMBOK® Guide are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc. The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Request more information
Shivakumar Srinivas Reddy
Deepak Arvin Andrade
I passed my CBAP on the very first attempt and could not have done without the help of SkillCert Consultancy. I am really thankful to Skillcert consultancy for their continual support and I wish them a great success for their all future endeavors.
I really appriciate your help and thank you for your constant support. I studied entirely from lms and found it really helpful. Passed CCBA exam. Thanks for all the guidance.