CAPM® CERTIFICATION ONLINE COURSE
Get the international professional certification edge and be part of an international professional group. Begin your journey to become a certified CAPM® professional. Skillcert offers the best in class CAPM® training in various mode online, live virtual classes, blended classroom session and corporate classroom sessions.
CAPM® Certification Training
CAPM® – Project Management Professional Certification is a globally recognized certification which certifies your knowledge in Project Management. This program is governed by Project Management Institute (PMI), USA http://www.pmi.org
PMI’s Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® is a valuable entry-level certification for project practitioners. Designed for those with little or no project experience, the CAPM® demonstrates your understanding of the fundamental knowledge, terminology and processes of effective project management.
Whether you are new to project management, or already serving as a subject matter expert on project teams, the CAPM® can get your career on the right path or take it to the next level.
With an overall experience of conducting CAPM® Preparation Classroom Training Programs globally for retail, corporate & governments.
Learn, Understand, Share & Apply key concepts so that you are ready for the CAPM® Examination.
Skillcert’s CAPM® Program is up to date with the framework of knowledge outlined by the Project Management Institute’s Guide to Project Management Body of Knowledge – PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition and latest CAPM® Examination Blue Print. We help you to accelerate learning process & achieve certification in a fastest and swiftest way due to learning techniques we apply. SkillCert’s CAPM® Exam Preparation Training Program serves Project Management Community by scheduling retail classroom sessions in major cities like New Delhi, Noida, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Chennai, Kochi and Trivandrum.
- Pass CAPM® exam with confidence
- Build project management competencies
- Effectively work and contribute in your project by leveraging CAPM® learnings in scope, cost, quality, schedule
- Get recognised as part of international elite professional body and increase your stature among peers and work groups
- Apply learning to work situation and improve efficiency, productivity and quality.
- CAPM® CLASSROOM TRAINING
- The course covers the entire areas of PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition
- Five phases of project i.e. Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring & control and Closing
- 10 knowledge areas such as Integration, Scope, Schedule, Cost, Quality, Resource, Communication, Risk, Procurement, Stakeholder Management.
- 49 project management processes with inputs and outputs
- 100 project management techniques application to project management processes
- Underlying best practices for project management
21 PDU’s from PMI® REP.
More than 10 hours interactive video session.
Course designed based on competency framework for PMI®
Business lunch, Tea and Snacks on all days.
Application support to put your application to PMI®,
Examination like Case study based questions,
Access to high quality learner management system
180 Days course access
Practice using real life templates
Interact with our expert trainers
Content designed by former CIO with team of certified professionals
- About PMI® and CAPM® exam
- Exam-Taking Tips
- Course Overview
- Process Chart
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT FRAMEWORK
- What is a project?
- Project Stakeholders
- Organizational Structure
- Product Life Cycle, Project Life Cycle, Project Management Life Cycle
- PROJECT INTEGRATION MANAGEMENT
- Overview of Project Integration
- Develop Project Charter
- Develop Project Management Plan
- Direct and Manage Project Work
- Monitor and Control Project Work
- Perform Integrated Change Control
- Close Project or Phase
- PROJECT SCOPE MANAGEMENT
- Overview of Project Scope Management
- Plan Scope Management
- Collect Requirements
- Define Scope
- Create WBS
- Validate Scope
- Control Scope
- PROJECT SCHEDULE MANAGEMENT
- Overview of Project Schedule Management
- Plan Schedule Management
- Define Activities
- Sequence Activities
- Estimate Activity Resources
- Estimating Activity Durations
- Develop Schedule
- Control Schedule
- PROJECT COST MANAGEMENT
- Overview of Project Cost Management
- Plan Cost Management
- Estimate Costs
- Determine Budget
- Control Costs
7.PROJECT QUALITY MANAGEMENT
- Overview of Project Quality Management
- Plan Quality Management
- Perform Quality Assurance
- Control Quality
- PROJECT RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- Overview of Project Human Resource Management
- Plan HR Management
- Acquire Project Team
- Develop Project Team
- Manage Project Team
- PROJECT COMMUNICATION MANAGEMENT
- Overview of Project Communication Management
- Plan Communications Management
- Manage Communications
- Control Communications
- PROJECT RIKS MANAGEMENT
- Overview of Project Risk Management
- Plan Risk Management
- Identify Risks
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Plan Risk Responses
- Control Risks
- PROJECT PROCUREMENT MANAGEMENT
- Overview of Project Procurement Management
- Plan Procurement Management
- Conduct Procurements
- Control Procurements
- Close Procurements
- PROJECT STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT
- Overview of Project Stakeholder Management
- Identify Stakeholders
- Plan Stakeholder Management
- Manage Stakeholder Engagement
- Control Stakeholder Engagement
- PMI CODE OF CODUCT
- Professional Responsibility
- REVIEW & MOCK T
- Structured Concentrated Review of all Chapters
- Final Test Questions
- End of Course Questions/Next Steps
The teaching methodology is based on case studies, role plays, group assignments where participants learn from the instructor and from peer group.
Our endeavour is not only help participants pass certification but enable them to build competencies and skills that can be applied at their work place.
The lectures are delivered based on the background, needs and aspirations of the participants to make sure that they meet their needs.
Our classes are highly interactive and based on experiential learning (learning from experience). Participants can ask questions, request clarification or explanation when it’s needed and interact with a knowledgeable instructor who can help them understand concepts and terminology in terms of their own frames of reference.
The class room sessions are used to explain difficult concepts, for practical learning, role plays, group assignments and team learning, personal interactions, replying to queries, having debates and points of views and all other activities that cannot be adopted in an online session.
Trainers provide feedback on assignments and better ways of doing things and this can be achieved only in an interactive face to face discussion.
2 days weekend (Saturday and Sunday ) extended classroom session in major cities like New Delhi, Gurgoan, Noida, Kolkatta, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai ,Pune, Bangalore, Mysore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kochi and Trivandrum. In case you have any questions or query please send an email to email@example.com we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- 21 Contact hours approved for the training
- Training delivered by internationally acclaimed expert
- Only program which offers opportunity to interact with the trainer during certification cycle
- eBook comprises of PMI® course material
- Online access to question bank
- Flash Cards. Memory sheets. Exam guide
- Additional resources- whitepapers, videos, tools and templates
Aspiring project managers, Project coordinator’s, PMO office, Business analysts, Team leads, testers, Consultant, Software professionals, Project Planners, Line managers managing projects R &D professionals.
Corporate sessions, retail sessions or on demand training in major cities.
“PMBOK® Guide” “CAPM®,” “PMI,” are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc. The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.”
Request more information
Shivakumar Srinivas Reddy
Deepak Arvin Andrade
I passed my CBAP on the very first attempt and could not have done without the help of SkillCert Consultancy. I am really thankful to Skillcert consultancy for their continual support and I wish them a great success for their all future endeavors.
I really appriciate your help and thank you for your constant support. I studied entirely from lms and found it really helpful. Passed CCBA exam. Thanks for all the guidance.