AGILE CERTIFIED PRACTITIONER CERTIFICATION LIVE VIRTUAL CLASS
Get the international professional certification edge and be part of an international professional group. Begin your journey to become a certified Agile Certified Professional. Skillcert offers the best in class PMI-ACP® training in various mode Classroom, online, live virtual classes and corporate classroom sessions.
ACP Live online course
PMI-ACP® Agile Certified Professional is a globally recognized certification which certifies your knowledge, experience & expertise in Agile Project Management.
Project management experts increasingly embrace agile as a technique for managing successful projects. The PMI-ACP® certification recognizes an individual’s expertise in using agile practices in their projects, while demonstrating their increased professional versatility through agile tools and techniques. PMI-ACP® certification supports individuals in meeting the needs of organizations that rely on project practitioners to apply a diversity of methods to their project management. Learn latest trends of leveraging hybrid project management model that has helped organizations to scale new highs.
- Understand & cement Agile Development fundamentals
- Develop the knowledge and skills required to clear the PMI-ACP® certification exam along with the requisite 21 PDUs
- Develop a working knowledge of the Agile Principles of SCRUM, XP, Lean, KANBAN and TDD
- Develop the expertise of implementing multi iterative development models for any scale of projects
- Develop the ability to deliver high Velocity Stories and Epics
- Become a versatile agile professional with the knowledge of Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Extreme Programming (XP) and Test-Driven Development (TDD), Crystal.
- Achieve PMI-ACP® Certification with high competency and ease
- Contribute to the project by enhanced agile competence
- Deliver value to the customer by incremental delivery
- Adapt hybrid ( Adaptive + Predictive) model to enhance ROI
- Build high performance team by enhancing teams creativity and innovation using agile principals.
- Enhance software quality using agile continuous improvement. Reduce defect density and ensure highest product quality.
- Engage stakeholders using values and agile rituals.
- The course covers the entire areas of Agile Practice Guide & Based on A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide- Sixth Edition)
- 8 agile methods, 7 Domains, 13 sub domains such as Agile Principals and Mindset, Value Driven Delivery, Stakeholder Management, Agile Team Performance, Adaptive Planning, Problem Detection & Resolution, Continuous Improvement.
- 61 tasks in agile project management with 70 techniques with inputs and outputs
- 100 project management techniques application to project management processes
- Underlying best practices for project management 70
21 PDU’s from PMI® REP.
More than 10 hours interactive video session.
Course designed based on competency framework for PMI®
Application support to put your application to PMI®, 50 + Examination like Case study based questions,
Access to high quality learner management system
180 Days course access
Practice using real life templates
Interact with our expert trainers
Content designed by for CIO with team of CAPM®’s with decades of experience.
- Agile and Adaptive Project Management
- Understanding of agile manifesto, agile values, agile principles and Agile interdependence.
- Agile Approaches and Application –
- Adaptive vs. Waterfall methodology
- Hybrid project management methodologies
- Five phases of Agile Project Management
- Scrum- Scrum framework, Scrum Roles, Scrum Ceremonies, scrum artefacts.
- Kanban – Kanban practices in software development projects. Improving flow of development work
- Extreme Programming- Learn about Extreme programming values and practices
- Lean- Lean principles, Tools – Value Stream Mapping, Cumulative Flow Diagram and Kanban Board. Differences in Kanban and Scrum.
- Requirement Gathering using User Stories
- What are user stories and how to write a good user story?
- Story points
- Product backlog and sprint backlog
- Agile Estimation-
- Estimating agile projects,
- Agile sizing and estimation techniques.
- Agile Principals and Mindset
- Defined vs Empirical process
- Inverted triangle model
- Agile guiding principals
- Refactoring & Pair programming
- FDD, DSDM, Crystal
- Agile Leadership
- Value Driven Delivery
- Earn Value management
- Value stream mapping
- Project roadmap, story map
- WIP, product backlog
- Stakeholder Management-
- Agile communication
- Information radiator and Kanban
- Servant leadership. Problem solving.
- Velocity, personas, user stories
- Facilitation and decision making
- Agile Team Performance-
- Daily stand-ups
- Collocated teams
- Team Spaces
- Agile Tooling
- Adaptive Leadership
- Emotional intelligence
- Adaptive Planning-
- Process tailoring
- Iteration and release planning
- Wideband Delphi/ Planning Poker
- Progressive elaboration
- Relative sizing, story points
- Problem detection and resolution
- Cycle time, escaped defects
- Continuous integration
- Test Driven Development
- Continuous improvement
- Sprint reviews
- Quality improvement tools
- Six sigma
- Agile project management essential soft skills.
- Active listening, emotional intelligence, interpersonal skills.
- Progressive Learning Materials
- Additional advance value added agile project Management topics
SKILLCERT VIRTUAL CLASS ADVANTAGE
Our live virtual class room training sessions combine technology and interactive training to bring out the best of technology and the traditional class room advantage. Our LVC is a combination of online training with direct interaction with the trainer over the web. Participants can ask their queries online or through email or chats to get the best of interactive learning.
LVC avoids travel to the training location and taking a break from your work schedule or family commitments. Our programs allow us to deliver more with less cost and increased convenience.
Our programs are taken mostly by people who are employed .The program is designed to increase convenience for regular office goers. The program is scheduled on weekends and on after office hours, during Fridays (for Middle east), Saturdays and Sundays for others and after office hours 7.30 PM to 10.30 PM on working days.
AGILE CERTIFIED PRACTITIONER CERTIFICATION LIVE VIRTUAL CLASS
Please check our schedule for upcoming programmes, if you don’t find one please send your enquiry to email@example.com and we will try to accommodate this as far as possible.
- Live instructor lead training sessions.
- Explanation of difficult concepts, clarifications and queries.
- Lectures of difficult concepts, clarifications and queries and case studies.
- You will get application support in filling professional certification programs wherever applicable.
- 35 PDU
Project Manager, Team Lead, Business Analyst, Consultant, Software professionals, Project Planners, Line managers, Delivery Leader, Project Director, Manager/Head Information Technology, Program Manager, Engineers and Research & Development professionals,
Live virtual class , To find LVC availability please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
“PMI,” “PMI-ACP®,” and “PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner®” are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc. The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.”
Request more information
Shivakumar Srinivas Reddy
Deepak Arvin Andrade
I passed my CBAP on the very first attempt and could not have done without the help of SkillCert Consultancy. I am really thankful to Skillcert consultancy for their continual support and I wish them a great success for their all future endeavors.
I really appriciate your help and thank you for your constant support. I studied entirely from lms and found it really helpful. Passed CCBA exam. Thanks for all the guidance.