Develop Project Management Competence, Achieve PMP® Certification & Accelerate your Career Growth to top.
Project Management Professional needs high degree of project management competence to be a successful project manager. Good blend of Project management soft & hard skills are essential to meet rapidly changing employer/customer needs.
Our Project Management Plus, development program focus on developing Project Management Competences, Achieve PMP® Certification & Accelerate your Career Growth to top.
- Lack of formal knowledge about Project Management phases, knowledge areas, processes, tools, techniques and inter-dependencies.
- Experience to manage project of different types (Development Life cycle, Predictive/Adaptive & Project Outcome) with different magnitude and scale
- Expertise required to meet project management soft skills and hard skills
- Ability to cope with rapid change in the project management approach, employer & customer experience, best practices & trends
- Need for good formal competency building training with hands-on experience
1.Build Deep Project Management Competencies
- Leverage this program to acquire 40 critical & 40 non-critical project management competencies
- Enhance project management competencies from ‘Novice’ to ‘Intermediate’ to ‘Advance’ to ‘Expert’.
- Proven competency building approach using Case studies, Best Practices, Modern Trends.
- Leverage our Project Management Templates with examples for effective project management.
2.Achieve Best in Class Certification
- Learn A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide- Sixth Edition) for PMP® Exam Preparation
- Learn Agile Practise guide for PMI-ACP® Exam certification
- Get 35 PDU’s for PMP®
- Get 21 PDU’s for PMI-ACP®
- You can appear to any one or both the certification as per your learning plan
3. Develop successful career based on competency & Passion
- Hands-on learning approach for Project Management Career Building
- Project Management Competency Assessment before and start of training help you to objectively measure your progress
- Extensive work on Projects scenarios, Project Management, collaboration & reporting Tools.
- Development of Project Management soft & hard skills to outshine professionally.
- Career planning, career development mentoring & coaching
- Unlimited retake for training sessions.
4. Value for the participants
- Job ready as a Project Manager on day one for professionals who are not Project Managers and wish to move to PM role.
- Move across other domains e.g. Manufacturing to IT or move up to consulting jobs IT to Management Consulting
- For professionals who are already Project Manager, you will be able to perform at par with experienced PMP® Certified professionals.
- Chance to work on case studies for your domain as well as case studies for other domains
- Seventy hours of learning using Blended development approach.
- Series of Classroom and online sessions followed by individual mentoring & coaching for next three months.
- Expert Trainers lead by Master Trainer having multiple certifications, international expertise in large, strategic Project Management.
- Comprehensive PM Plus Tool kit comprises of original study guide, e Learning Access, Flash Cards, Quick reference guides, Templates, Case studies.
1. PMP® Project Management Professional
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
2. PMI-ACP® Agile Certified Practitioner
- Agile Principles & values
- Agile Approaches – Scrum, XP, TDD, Kanban, Lean, Kanban,
- Value Driven Delivery
- Adaptive Planning
- Problem Detection & resolution
- Agile Team Performance Management
- Continuous Quality Improvement
3.Project Management Hands-on
- Project Initiation
- Project Planning
- Project Execution
- Project Monitoring & Controlling
- Project Closure
4.Best Practices in Project Management & Advance Project Management
5.Building Project Management Soft skills
- Emotional Intelligence, Problem solving, Conflict Management, Negotiation, Communications & Interpersonal skills to perform at higher levels.
6.Career Development in Project Management
7.Leveraging Project Management Tools – MPP, open office, JIRA, Share point,
8.Leveraging collaboration & Productivity Tools
- Strong passion and interest for Project Management Career.
- Willingness to align & structurally follow Project Management Body of Knowledge, Best Practices.
- PMP® certification needs 3600 hours of Project Working experience
- PMI-ACP® certification needs 1500 hours of Agile Project Working
- Professionals who wants to build Project Management Career
- Project Managers, Project Co-coordinators, Program Managers, Portfolio Managers, Business Unit Heads, IT heads, Procurement Heads, Vendor Management Heads, Program Management Office Heads, Quality Management, Team Leads.
- This program is open for new Registration open anytime
- Mentoring & coaching sessions scheduling is done as per your pace and target of PMP® Certification
- Periodic classroom & Online sessions are conducted over weekend. Recording is also made available to revisit the sessions
Request more information
Shivakumar Srinivas Reddy
Deepak Arvin Andrade
I passed my CBAP on the very first attempt and could not have done without the help of SkillCert Consultancy. I am really thankful to Skillcert consultancy for their continual support and I wish them a great success for their all future endeavors.
I really appriciate your help and thank you for your constant support. I studied entirely from lms and found it really helpful. Passed CCBA exam. Thanks for all the guidance.