PMP® RECERTIFICATION or PMI-ACP® RECERTIFICATION
- Don’t let your PMP® / PMI-ACP® designation to lapse without renewal.If it is lapsed, you will need to re-appear for the grinding exam.
- You are not eligible to use the designations PMP® or PMI-ACP® when your designation has lapsed.
- Of course, you can renew your designation without appearing for the examination again well ahead of time, ideally six months before.
- You need to renew these designations every 3 years with 60 hours of continuing learning. 1 CD is one hour of training.
- Business environments are very dynamic, these changes affect the Project Management core knowledge areas, processes, practices and tools. You need to keep yourself updated with the latest trends and widen your knowledge horizon.
- Most professional designations demand continuing education and PMI is no exception.
- We provide complete advice and recommend courses to cater to your recertification needs.
- If your designation is due up for renewal, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to us at 91 98339 03416 or chat with us on our website www.skillcertconsultancy.com
- Below is our combo offer which provides you 60 CD/PD for certification renewal.
Courses that provide CD for recertification
Get 60 PDU’s from any of the 3 courses of your choice from above list of Trainings at Rs. 20,000 or $299.