PMP Exam Quick reference guide brings you a six-page key learning summary which is highly processes, crisp, leveraging a scientific visual memory technique.
If you are aiming to pass PMP in first attempt, you can’t get way without this resource. Easy to read, grasp and memorize your learning. Easy revisions in 30 minutes. You can do revisions 5 times than your own notes or PMBOK.
Get hold of key learnings using Scientific, proven learning resource.
- Reading 700-page PMBOK would be time consuming
- Revisions before exam would be time consuming hence the need for Quick reference guide
- Phases and Process intercedences becomes complicated leads to errors in exam
- Key Project management terminologies, Techniques, Organisational theories can be confusing and difficult to recollect
- Key learnings from 700 pager PMBOK summarised in a most meaningful way in 6 -page quick reference guide.
- Essential learning and information represented in a efficient way to memorise for quicker revisions before exam
- Scientific visual mapping is used so that information can be recollected during PMP exam
- Covers all five Phase, 49 processes and associated Inputs, Tools n Techniques & Outputs
- Schematic representation for conceptual explanation
- Exam Tips for assured Exam success
Note : Post order Quick reference guide will be couriered to you in three working days.
Shivakumar Srinivas Reddy
Deepak Arvin Andrade
I passed my CBAP on the very first attempt and could not have done without the help of SkillCert Consultancy. I am really thankful to Skillcert consultancy for their continual support and I wish them a great success for their all future endeavors.
I really appriciate your help and thank you for your constant support. I studied entirely from lms and found it really helpful. Passed CCBA exam. Thanks for all the guidance.