PMP® EXAMINATION PREPARATION CLASSROOM TRAINING
Get the international professional certification edge and be part of an international professional group. Begin your journey to become a certified PMP® professional. Skillcert offers the best in class PMP® training in various learning modes such as Classroom, Live Virtual Class & Online.
PMP CERTIFICATION PREPARATION CLASSROOM TRAINING
PMP® – Project Management Professional Certification is a globally recognized certification program. This program certifies your knowledge and competencies in Project Management. This global certification is the most sought-after certification in project management and stands testimony of our professional excellence in project management.
The SkillCert’s ‘Project Management Professional (PMP®) Exam Preparation Training’ program is designed to impart the required foundations and necessary skills to pass the examination with confidence. The training draws from real life project examples from multiple industries to provide a holistic view of project management practice in real life.
The whole PMBOK® Guide concepts are explained in simple terms with lots of chapter end questions.
This program is best suited for those working as project managers, line managers,PMO office , Team leads ,Business analysts, those with good domain expertise in any industry .This program is ideal for those who is involved in large organizational transformation and change management projects and initiatives.
The course is developed as per the PMBOK® Guide.
Apart from corporate SkillCert’s PMP® retail programs are conducted throughout the year in major cities like New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Chennai, Kochi and Trivandrum.
Pass the PMP® examinations with confidence
Practice real life case studies using templates and learn from practitioners.
Get recognized as part of an International elite professional body and increase your stature among peers and work groups.
Apply the learning to your work situations and improve efficiency, productivity and quality.
- The course covers the entire areas of PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition
- Five phases of project i.e. Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring & control and Closing
- 10 knowledge areas such as Integration, Scope, Schedule, Cost, Quality, Resource, Communication, Risk, Procurement, Stakeholder Management.
- 49 project management processes with inputs and outputs
- 100 project management techniques application to project management processes
- Underlying best practices for project management
- 35 PDU’s from PMI® Registered Education Provider.
- More than 10 hours interactive video session.
- Course designed based on competency framework for Project Management
- Business lunch, Tea and Snacks on all days.
- Application support
- Access to high quality eLearning content using LMS ( Learning Management System)
- 90 Days course access
- Practice using real life templates
- Interact with our expert trainers
- Content designed by former CIO with a team of certified PMP’s having decades of experience.
- About PMI® and PMP® exam
- Exam-Taking Tips
- Course Overview
- Process Chart
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT FRAMEWORK
- What is a project?
- Project Stakeholders
- Organizational Structure
- Product Life Cycle, Project Life Cycle, Project Management Life Cycle
- PROJECT INTEGRATION MANAGEMENT
- Overview of Project Integration
- Develop Project Charter
- Develop Project Management Plan
- Direct and Manage Project Work
- Monitor and Control Project Work
- Perform Integrated Change Control
- Close Project or Phase
- PROJECT SCOPE MANAGEMENT
- Overview of Project Scope Management
- Plan Scope Management
- Collect Requirements
- Define Scope
- Create WBS
- Validate Scope
- Control Scope
- PROJECT SCHEDULE MANAGEMENT
- Overview of Project Schedule Management
- Plan Schedule Management
- Define Activities
- Sequence Activities
- Estimate Activity Resources
- Estimating Activity Durations
- Develop Schedule
- Control Schedule
- PROJECT COST MANAGEMENT
- Overview of Project Cost Management
- Plan Cost Management
- Estimate Costs
- Determine Budget
- Control Costs
- PROJECT QUALITY MANAGEMENT
- Overview of Project Quality Management
- Plan Quality Management
- Perform Quality Assurance
- Control Quality
- PROJECT RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- Overview of Project Human Resource Management
- Plan HR Management
- Acquire Project Team
- Develop Project Team
- Manage Project Team
- PROJECT COMMUNICATION MANAGEMENT
- Overview of Project Communication Management
- Plan Communications Management
- Manage Communications
- Control Communications
- PROJECT RIKS MANAGEMENT
- Overview of Project Risk Management
- Plan Risk Management
- Identify Risks
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Plan Risk Responses
- Control Risks
- PROJECT PROCUREMENT MANAGEMENT
- Overview of Project Procurement Management
- Plan Procurement Management
- Conduct Procurements
- Control Procurements
- Close Procurements
- PROJECT STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT
- Overview of Project Stakeholder Management
- Identify Stakeholders
- Plan Stakeholder Management
- Manage Stakeholder Engagement
- Control Stakeholder Engagement
- PMI CODE OF CODUCT
- Professional Responsibility
- REVIEW & MOCK Test
- Structured Concentrated Review of all Chapters
- Final Test Questions
- End of Course Questions/Next Steps
The training methodology is based on key concepts, case studies, and role plays, group assignments where participants learn from the instructor and from peer group.
Our endeavour is not only help participants to pass certification but also to enable them to build competencies and skills that can be applied at their work place.
The lectures are delivered based on the background, needs and aspirations of the participants to make sure that it meets their learning needs.
Our classes are highly interactive and based on experiential learning (learning from experience). Participants can ask questions, request clarification or explanation when it’s needed and interact with a knowledgeable instructor having high degree of subject matter of expertise, who can help them understand concepts and terminology in terms of their own frames of reference.
The class room sessions are used to explain difficult concepts, for practical learning, role plays, group assignments and team learning, personal interactions, replying to queries, having debates and points of views and all other activities that cannot be adopted in an online session.
Trainers provide feedback on assignments and better ways of doing things and this can be achieved only in an interactive face to face discussion.
- 4 days weekend ( Saturday and Sunday ) extended classroom session in major cities like New Delhi, Gurgoan, Noida, Kolkatta, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Mysore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kochi and Trivandrum.
- In case you have any questions or query please send an email to email@example.com we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- 35 Contact hours PDU Certificate approved for the training
- Training delivered by internationally acclaimed expert
- Only program which offers opportunity to interact with the trainer during certification cycle i.e. during and post classroom training till certification.
- Online access to question bank
- Flash Cards. Memory sheets. Exam guide.
- Additional resources – whitepapers, videos, tools and templates
Project Manager, Team Lead, Business Analyst, Consultant, Software professionals, Project Planners, Delivery Leader/Manager, Project Director, Manager/Head Information Technology, Program Manager, Engineers, Research & Development professionals, PMP® trained professional who have not yet cleared certification, PMP® Certification Examination Applicants.
Corporate sessions, Live virtual class, and retail sessions in major cities, On Demand learning.
PMP®, PMBOK® Guide are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc. The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Request more information
Shivakumar Srinivas Reddy
Deepak Arvin Andrade
I passed my CBAP on the very first attempt and could not have done without the help of SkillCert Consultancy. I am really thankful to Skillcert consultancy for their continual support and I wish them a great success for their all future endeavors.
I really appriciate your help and thank you for your constant support. I studied entirely from lms and found it really helpful. Passed CCBA exam. Thanks for all the guidance.