The training program was extremely insightful, detailed and prepared with a handsome dose of practical and real life dilemmas and situations that we all in the project management fraternity go through on a regular basis. The mapping to real life situation makes this a power packed training course. Highly recommended.
- High Quality Training content covering breadth & Depth
- Expert Trainers ex CXOs & Industry leaders
- eLearning content for fast pace learning
- Exam simulations & chapter exit tests
- Post training development feedback in heat map
- Award of Certificate & PDU’s
- Extended learning support
- Opportunity to network in SkillCert community
UML for IT Business Analyst
The program focus is on
• Enable Business analyst to use UML diagram to bring more clarity into requirements management.
• Use modeling as a powerful modeling tools to reduce development time.
• Qualitative improvements aimed in this course
• Use Modeling techniques with confidence .
• Understand why modeling is better than text based requirements.
• Learn UML as per the UML 2.0 modeling notation.
- Business Analyst from the software development industry
- Experienced business users or core team members working in IT departments as client side business analyst in IT projects.
- Product managers and business process owners and those interacting with IT development teams for development of IT solutions.
- Fresh engineers and MBA keen to make an BA career in IT companies.
- QA/Testing professionals
- Team leads/System Analysts /Developers who have to interact with clients.
- The IT business Analyst
- Why do we model?
- The Dynamic and behavioural models
- The static ( structural) behaviour models
OBJECT ORIENTED DESIGN ( OOD)
- What is OO?
- UML standards
- Attributes and operations
- Operations and methods
- OO concepts – classes
- Use cases Introduction
- Business use case
- System use cases
OVERVIEW OF BOOM AND SDLC
BOOM AND SDLC
MODELING BUSINESS USE CASES
- Modelling business use case
- Modelling system use cases
- Use case modelling
- Identifying Actors
- Identifying use cases
- Use case specification templates
- Outlining Specification templates
- Detailing Specification templates
- Use Case writing guidelines
- Basic flows
- Alternate flows
- Exceptions flows
- Error flows
- Supplementary requirements ( NFR)
- Use case packages& Naming Packages
- Assignments with case study: Use case Modelling
- Assignments with case study: Use case specification, outlining and detailing.
- Using decision tables
- Condition response table
- Documenting business rules.
Reviewing Use cases with Business users
Best practices in use case modelling
STATE MACHINE DIAGRAMS
- State Machine
- Composite state and concurrent state
- Static diagrams
- Entity classes
- Classes into packages
- Package diagrams
ENTITY RELATIONSHIP DIAGRAMS
- Content and sequence and case studies are subject to change based on time limit available and trainee requirements.
Online and classroom topics may be different.
Please send your interest for corporate batches to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you with a customised offer
Download Our Brochures
Click on the “CLICK HERE” button to download our brochures.
- Ratings for this course:
Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to clear the PMP certification exam
Earn the requisite 35 PDUs required to take up the PMP certification exam
Develop a working knowledge of the 5 process groups and 10 knowledge areas as prescribed by PMI – PMBOK v5
Master the skills to manage, execute and deliver projects successfully in line with global project management best practices
Associate/Asst. Manager – Projects
Any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager