PMP® LIVE ONLINE TRAINING ( Trainer Lead )
Get the international professional certification edge and be part of an international professional group. Begin your journey to become a certified PMP® certified professional. Skillcert offers PMP® trainings in various modes such as Classroom, Online, Live Virtual Classes and corporate classroom sessions.
PMP LIVE ONLINE TRAINING ( Trainer Lead )
PMP® – Project Management Professional Certification is a globally recognized certification program. It certifies your knowledge, experience and competencies in Project Management. This global certification is the most sought-after certification in project management and stands testimony of our professional excellence.
The SkillCert’s ‘Project Management Professional (PMP®) Exam Preparation Training – Live Virtual Class’ program is designed to impart the required foundation and skills to pass the examination with confidence. The training draws from real life examples from multiple industries to provide a holistic view of project management practice in real life.
The whole PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition concepts are explained in a simple terms with lots of chapter end questions.
This program is best suited for those working as project managers, line managers , PMO office, Team leads ,Business analysts, those with good domain expertise in any industry .This program is ideal for those who is involved in large organizational transformation / change management projects and initiatives.
The course is developed as per the PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition.
Pass the PMP® examinations with confidence
Practice real life case studies using templates and learn from practitioners.
Get recognized as part of an International elite professional body and increase your stature among peers and work groups.
Apply the learning to your work situations and improve efficiency, productivity and quality.
- The course covers the entire areas of PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition
- Five phases of project i.e. Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring & control and Closing
- 10 knowledge areas such as Integration, Scope, Schedule, Cost, Quality, Resource, Communication, Risk, Procurement, Stakeholder Engagement.
- 49 project management processes with inputs, technique and outputs
- 100 project management techniques application to project management processes such as project charter, project plan , WBS, EVM, PERT, CPM, Delphi, Monte Carlo and many more.
- Underlying best practices for project management
- 35 PDU’s from PMI®
- Convenient weekend batches.
- PMP® Study material.
- Application support of your application with PMI®
- Access to high quality LMS ( Learning Management System)
- Career mentoring for progressions
- Interaction and Collaboration with our trainer using our LMS platform
- About PMI® and PMP® exam
- Exam-Taking Tips
- Course Overview
- Process Chart
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT FRAMEWORK
- What is a project?
- Project Stakeholders
- Organizational Structure
- Product Life Cycle, Project Life Cycle, Project Management Life Cycle
- PROJECT INTEGRATION MANAGEMENT
- Overview of Project Integration
- Develop Project Charter
- Develop Project Management Plan
- Direct and Manage Project Work
- Monitor and Control Project Work
- Perform Integrated Change Control
- Close Project or Phase
- PROJECT SCOPE MANAGEMENT
- Overview of Project Scope Management
- Plan Scope Management
- Collect Requirements
- Define Scope
- Create WBS
- Validate Scope
- Control Scope
- PROJECT SCHEDULE MANAGEMENT
- Overview of Project Schedule Management
- Plan Schedule Management
- Define Activities
- Sequence Activities
- Estimate Activity Resources
- Estimating Activity Duration
- Develop Schedule
- Control Schedule
- PROJECT COST MANAGEMENT
- Overview of Project Cost Management
- Plan Cost Management
- Estimate Costs
- Determine Budget
- Control Costs
- PROJECT QUALITY MANAGEMENT
- Overview of Project Quality Management
- Plan Quality Management
- Perform Quality Assurance
- Control Quality
- PROJECT RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- Overview of Project Human Resource Management
- Plan HR Management
- Acquire Project Team
- Develop Project Team
- Manage Project Team
- PROJECT COMMUNICATION MANAGEMENT
- Overview of Project Communication Management
- Plan Communications Management
- Manage Communications
- Control Communications
- PROJECT RIKS MANAGEMENT
- Overview of Project Risk Management
- Plan Risk Management
- Identify Risks
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Plan Risk Responses
- Control Risks
- PROJECT PROCUREMENT MANAGEMENT
- Overview of Project Procurement Management
- Plan Procurement Management
- Conduct Procurement
- Control Procurement
- Close Procurement
- PROJECT STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT
- Overview of Project Stakeholder Management
- Identify Stakeholders
- Plan Stakeholder Management
- Manage Stakeholder Engagement
- Control Stakeholder Engagement
- PMI CODE OF CODUCT
- Professional Responsibility
- REVIEW & MOCK Test
- Structured Concentrated Review of all Chapters
- Final Test Questions
- End of Course Questions/Next Steps
SKILLCERT LIVE VIRTUAL CLASS ADVANTAGE
Our live virtual class room training sessions combine technology and interactive training to bring out the best of technology and the traditional class room advantage. Our LVC is a combination of online training with direct interaction with the trainer over the web. Participants can ask their queries online or through email or chats to get the best of interactive learning.
LVC avoids need for participants to travel to the training location and taking a break from your work schedule or family commitments. Our programs allow us to deliver more with less cost and increased convenience to the participants.
Our programs are taken mostly by people who are employed .The program is designed to increase convenience for regular office goers. The program is scheduled on weekends and on after office hours, during Fridays (for Middle East), Saturdays and Sundays for others and after office hours 7.30 PM to 10.30 PM on working days.
Please check our schedule for upcoming programmes on our website.
If you don’t find one suitable to your schedule, please send your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to schedule as per your needs.
- Live instructor lead training sessions.
- Explanation of difficult concepts, clarifications and queries.
- Lectures of difficult concepts, clarifications and queries and case studies.
- You will get application support in filling professional certification programs wherever applicable.
- 35 PDU
Project Manager, Team Lead, Business Analyst, Consultant, Software professionals, Project Planners, Delivery Leader/Manager, Project Director, Manager/Head Information Technology, Program Manager, Engineers, Research & Development professionals, PMP® trained professional who have not yet cleared certification, PMP® Certification Examination Applicants
Live Virtual Class , To find LVC availability please email us at email@example.com
PMP®, PMBOK® Guide are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc. The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Request more information
Shivakumar Srinivas Reddy
Deepak Arvin Andrade
I passed my CBAP on the very first attempt and could not have done without the help of SkillCert Consultancy. I am really thankful to Skillcert consultancy for their continual support and I wish them a great success for their all future endeavors.
I really appriciate your help and thank you for your constant support. I studied entirely from lms and found it really helpful. Passed CCBA exam. Thanks for all the guidance.