Passed CCBA exam!!! Thanks for all the guidance.
Let me know what should be my next steps to make this certification worthwhile!!
Sanchari Mitra, BA Continuum India Pvt. Ltd
- 10 HOURS HIGH QUALITY VIDEO
- INTERACT WITH OUR TRAINERS
- COMPREHENSIVE COVERAGE OF MATERIAL
- MORE THAN 70+ CCBA & CBAP PASSED SO FAR.
- 700+ EXAM LIKE DYMANIC QUESTIONS
- DYNAMIC CHAPTER END QUESTIONS
- EXPERT TRAINERS
- CAREER GUIDANCE
- 35 PDU
- BABOK TECHNIQUES COVERED
- UNDERLYING COMPENTENCIES
- DOWNLOADABLE PRESENTATION
- COURSE COMPLETION CERTIFICATE
- IIBA APPLICATION SUPPORT
- EXTENDED SUPPORT FOR EXAMINATION
- 5 DAYS FULL REFUND FOR ONLINE SESSIONS.
- CV DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT
CBAP CLASS LIVE VIRTUAL COURSE
The CBAP certification is designed for Senior Business analysts or Managers who guide other junior Business analysts in their business analysis roles.
Get to know the best practices in business analysis domain.
Practice real life case studies using templates and learn from practitioners.
Get recognized as part of an International elite professional body and increase your stature among peers and work groups.
Apply the learning to your work situations and improve efficiency, productivity and quality.
Introduction to business analysis and project management
Business analysis planning and Monitoring (BAPM)
Elicitation and collobration
Requirements life cycle management
Requirements analysis and design definition
Underlying competencies and Techniques
2) Convenient weekend class & Post 7.00 Night batches.
3) CBAP Study book material.
4) Application support to put your application to IIBA.
5) Access to high quality learner management system.
6) 50+ examination like chapter questions ( 900+ high quality dynamic questions with explanations available for separate purchase)
7) CV development support to apply for BA job positions.
8) Career mentoring in shaping your BA career.
9) Interact with our trainer using our LMS platform
Introduction to business analysis.
Types of business analyst roles.
The role of the requirements business analyst
The changing role – BA role is strategic in nature
Introduction to BABOK 3.0 and its structure
Introduction to competency based training and certification program of IIBA
Business analysis key concepts
Business analysis core concept model ( BACCM)
Key concepts in BABOK 3.0
Managing for Business Analysis planning and Monitoring ( BAPM)
Planning the business analysis approach
Predictive and adaptive approaches,
Managing for stakeholder engagement
Planning for business analysis governance
Planning for business analysis information management
Identifying and improving BA performance improvements
Manages elicitation and collaboration
Preparing for elicitation
Best practices in conducting elicitation sessions with stakeholders
Confirming elicitation results
Communicating BA information to stakeholders
Managing for stakeholder collaboration
Managing the Requirements Life cycle management
Managing for tracing requirements
Managing requirements changes
Managing requirements approvals
Guiding in analyzing current state
Identifying business needs
Organizational structure and culture
Organizational capabilities and process
Technology and infrastructure
Organizational capabilities and processes
Policies and business rules
Organizations internal and external assets
Guiding to define the future state
Business goals and objectives
Impact on organizational structure and culture
New technology and infrastructure
New organizational policies and business rules
Future state and transitions
Constrains, assumptions and dependencies
Stakeholder and organizational risk tolerances
Recommending course corrections based on risk assessment
Defining and managing the change strategy
Evaluation multiple solution options and solution scope
Enterprise readiness assessment
Developing effective change strategy Transition states and release planning .
Managing Requirements Analysis and design definition
Modeling requirements and designs
Types of models,UML,BPMN and other architectural models
Levels of abstraction
Defining the requirements architecture
Define design options
Identifying improvement opportunities.
Identifying potential value
Costs of potential solutions
Value of a solution to stakeholders
Recommending the solution
Managing Solution evaluation
Measuring the solution performance
Analyzing solution performance
Assessing solution limitation
Assessing enterprise limitations
Recommending actions to increase solution value.
Documenting your work experience & Calculation of eligible work hours
Filling your application, Examination preparation and strategy & Taking the examination
• Content ,sequence and case studies are subject to change based on time limit available and trainee needs. Online and classroom topics are different given the nature of interaction.
Our live virtual class room training sessions combine technology and interactive training to bring out the best of technology and the traditional class room advantage. Our LVC is a combination of online training with direct interaction with the trainer over the web. Participants can ask their queries online or through email or chats to get the best of interactive learning.
LVC avoids travel to the training location and taking a break from your work schedule or family commitments. Our programs allow us to deliver more with less cost and increased convenience.
Our programs are taken mostly by people who are employed .The program is designed to increase convenience for regular office goers. The program is scheduled on weekends and on after office hours, during Fridays ( for Middle east) , Saturdays and Sundays for others and after office hours 7.30 PM to 10.30 PM on working days.
US & Canada -Eastern day time (EDT), Pacific day time (PDT) and central day time (CDT).
Europe – UTC & Central Europe.
Middle East time zone (ADT)
South East Asia – GMT +8.00
Australia – AWST, AEDT & AEST
Please check our schedule for upcoming programmes, If you don’t find one please send your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to accommodate this as far as possible.
2) Explanation of difficult concepts, clarifications and queries.
3) Lectures of difficult concepts, clarifications and queries and case studies.
4) You will get application support in filling professional certification programs wherever applicable.
5) 35 PDU
2. Business managers who want to move to business analyst roles
3. Experienced business users or core team members working in IT departments as client side business analyst in IT projects, process improvement, transformation and strategic initiatives.
4. Product managers and business process owners and those interacting with IT development teams for development of IT solutions.
5. Project managers
6. QA/Testing professionals
7. Team leads/System Analysts /Developers who have to interact with clients
- To access the CBAP handbook click here
- To access the CCBA handbook click here
- To apply for CBAP examination online click here
- To apply for CBAP examination online click here
- For Certification FAQs
I am happy to inform you that I have successfully cleared my CBAP on 31-March-15.
I sincerly thank you for all the guidance that you have given me in this journey. It all started with the classroom training , your provided study material, regular emails and so on..
Vishal Chheda. Capgemeni
Thank you for all the support, I am a CBAP now.
Biswaraj Mahapatro , Hewlett-Packard.
I successfully completed the CCBA certification.
Thanks for all your guidance.
Purva Verma , Hewlett-Packard
I gave my CBAP exam on 28th Aug and I have cleared my exam. Thanks for your guidance and support.
Rajeev Sharma , Hewlett-Packard
I have qualified the CBAP today, Thanks for all your help, guidance and support
Smita Sinha – , Hewlett-Packard
Cleared CBAP today, Thanks for your support
Qualified CBAP on Aug 28, 2014
Rajeev Sharma , Hewlett-Packard
Cleared CBAP on Aug 12, 2014, Thanks for your guidance and support
Shivakumar Srinivas Reddy – Hewlett-Packard
I have become a CBAP now , Sept 10, 2014, Thanks for everything
Deepak Arvin Andrade – Hewlett-Packard
Just to let you know that I passed my CBAP exam; thanks for your help.
Modupe Akinboboye, United Kingdom.
Just letting you know that I sat the CBAP exam today and PASSED !!!
Thank you for all your help.
Michelle Pitter , Australia