Certified Associate in Project Management® Exam Preparation Training – Live Online Training
CAPM CERTIFICATION LIVE ONLINE TRAINING
TRAINER LEAD LIVE ONLINE CLASS WITH 21 PD
Get the international professional certification edge and be part of an international professional group. Begin your journey to become a certified CAPM® professional. Skillcert offers CAPM® training in various mode online, live virtual classes, blended classroom session and corporate classroom sessions.
CAPM LIVE ONLINE TRAINING
TRAINER LEAD WITH 21 PDU
CAPM® – Project Management Professional Certification is a globally recognized certification which certifies your knowledge in Project Management. This program is governed by Project Management Institute (PMI), USA http://www.pmi.org
PMI’s Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® is a valuable entry-level certification for project practitioners. Designed for those with little or no project experience, the CAPM® demonstrates your understanding of the fundamental knowledge, terminology and processes of effective project management.
Whether you are new to project management, or already serving as a subject matter expert on project teams, the CAPM® can get your career on the right path or take it to the next level.
With an overall experience of conducting CAPM® Preparation Classroom Training Programs globally for retail, corporate & governments.
Learn, Understand, Share & Apply key concepts so that you are ready for the CAPM® Examination.
SkillCert’s CAPM® Program is up to date with the framework of knowledge outlined by the Project Management Institute’s Guide to Project Management Body of Knowledge – PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition and latest CAPM® Examination Blue Print. We help you to accelerate learning process & achieve certification in a fastest and swiftest way due to learning techniques we apply. SkillCert’s CAPM® Preparation Program serves Project Management Community by scheduling retail live virtual classroom sessions.
- Pass CAPM® exam with confidence
- Build project management competencies
- Effectively work and contribute in your project by leveraging CAPM® learnings in scope, cost, quality, schedule
- Get recognised as part of international elite professional body and increase your stature among peers and work groups
- Apply learning to work situation and improve efficiency, productivity and quality.
- The course covers the entire areas of PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition
- Five phases of project i.e. Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring & control and Closing
- 10 knowledge areas such as Integration, Scope, Schedule, Cost, Quality, Resource, Communication, Risk,Procurement, Stakeholder Management.
- 49 project management processes with inputs and outputs
- 100 project management techniques application to project management processes
- Underlying best practices for project management
21 PDU’s from PMI® REP.
More than 10 hours interactive video session.
Course designed based on competency framework of project management
Application support to put your application
Access to high quality LMS (Learning Management System)
180 Days online course access on our State-of-art LMS
Practice using real life templates
Interact with our expert trainers
Content is designed by former CIO with team of certified professional having decades of rich project management experience.
- About PMI® and CAPM® exam
- Exam-Taking Tips
- Course Overview
- Process Chart
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT FRAMEWORK
- What is a project?
- Project Stakeholders
- Organizational Structure
- Product Life Cycle, Project Life Cycle, Project Management Life Cycle
- PROJECT INTEGRATION MANAGEMENT
- Overview of Project Integration
- Develop Project Charter
- Develop Project Management Plan
- Direct and Manage Project Work
- Monitor and Control Project Work
- Perform Integrated Change Control
- Close Project or Phase
- PROJECT SCOPE MANAGEMENT
- Overview of Project Scope Management
- Plan Scope Management
- Collect Requirements
- Define Scope
- Create WBS
- Validate Scope
- Control Scope
- PROJECT SCHEDULE MANAGEMENT
- Overview of Project Schedule Management
- Plan Schedule Management
- Define Activities
- Sequence Activities
- Estimate Activity Resources
- Estimating Activity Durations
- Develop Schedule
- Control Schedule
- PROJECT COST MANAGEMENT
- Overview of Project Cost Management
- Plan Cost Management
- Estimate Costs
- Determine Budget
- Control Costs
- PROJECT QUALITY MANAGEMENT
- Overview of Project Quality Management
- Plan Quality Management
- Perform Quality Assurance
- Control Quality
- PROJECT RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- Overview of Project Human Resource Management
- Plan HR Management
- Acquire Project Team
- Develop Project Team
- Manage Project Team
- PROJECT COMMUNICATION MANAGEMENT
- Overview of Project Communication Management
- Plan Communications Management
- Manage Communications
- Control Communications
- PROJECT RIKS MANAGEMENT
- Overview of Project Risk Management
- Plan Risk Management
- Identify Risks
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Plan Risk Responses
- Control Risks
- PROJECT PROCUREMENT MANAGEMENT
- Overview of Project Procurement Management
- Plan Procurement Management
- Conduct Procurements
- Control Procurements
- Close Procurements
- PROJECT STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT
- Overview of Project Stakeholder Management
- Identify Stakeholders
- Plan Stakeholder Management
- Manage Stakeholder Engagement
- Control Stakeholder Engagement
- PMI CODE OF CODUCT
- Professional Responsibility
- REVIEW & MOCK T
- Structured Concentrated Review of all Chapters
- Final Test Questions
- End of Course Questions/Next Steps
Please check our schedule for upcoming programmes, If you don’t find one please send your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to accommodate this as far as possible.
SKILLCERT VIRTUAL CLASS ADVANTAGE
Our live virtual class room training sessions combine technology and interactive training to bring out the best of technology and the traditional class room advantage. Our LVC is an online training conducted by our trainers. Participants can collaborate, ask their queries online or through email or chats to get the best of interactive learning.
LVC avoids travel to the training location and taking a break from your work schedule or family commitments. Our programs allow us to deliver more value with less cost and increased convenience to participants.
Our programs are taken mostly by people who are employed. The program is designed to increase convenience for regular office goers. The program is scheduled on weekends and on after office hours, during Fridays (for Middle East), Saturdays and Sundays for others and after office hours 7.30 PM to 10.30 PM on working days.
1) Live instructor lead training sessions to cover entire knowledge areas, process and ITTO’s as per PMBOK® Guide- Sixth Edition
2) Explanation of difficult concepts, clarifications and queries.
3) Lectures of difficult concepts, clarifications and queries and case studies.
4) You will get application support in filling professional certification programs wherever applicable.
5) 21 PDU
Aspiring project managers, Project coordinator’s, PMO office, Business analysts, Team leads, testers, Consultant, Software professionals, Project Planners, Line managers managing projects R &D professionals.
Live virtual class, to find LVC availability please email us at email@example.com
PMBOK® Guide, CAPM®, PMI® are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc. The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.”
Request more information
Shivakumar Srinivas Reddy
Deepak Arvin Andrade
I passed my CBAP on the very first attempt and could not have done without the help of SkillCert Consultancy. I am really thankful to Skillcert consultancy for their continual support and I wish them a great success for their all future endeavors.
I really appriciate your help and thank you for your constant support. I studied entirely from lms and found it really helpful. Passed CCBA exam. Thanks for all the guidance.